- 10-22 CHASSIS
- AR15 PDW RECEIVERS
- BLEMISHED PARTS
- AR 15 RECEIVERS
- HANDGUARDS-RAIL SYSTEMS
- J.A.G. AR15/10 GASBLOCKS
- MUZZLE DEVICES
- COMPLETE CMT UPPER RECEIVER GROUPS
- AR 15 Components
- SWAG- PATCHES
- Laser Engraving
- TRAINING CLASSES
- Ammo Grade Products
- RED DOT OPTIC MOUNTS
GEN 3 UHP15A AMBI CMT Billet Combo LWR Receiver Set
Availability: In Stock
The GEN 3 UHP-15A Ambi Lower receiver features the addition of an Ambi Bolt release & an Ambi Mag Release Lever to the original UHP15 design. The Ambi Mag release Lever is designed to work in conjunction with the Standard Mil-Spec Mag catch arm without the requirement of proprietary components for proper function. This mag release lever design provides the user field repair options of the mag catch typically not found with most ambi mag release systems that utilize proprietary mag catch arms. The New Ambi Mag Release lever features a raised fence on 3 sides to protect the mag release from accidental actuation during weapon use. The Bolt release Lever & Mag Release Lever are Black Nitrided & feature aggressive Texturing to ensure proper finger placement & grip during actuation.
PLEASE HAVE YOUR LOCAL FFL EMAIL THEIR FFL INFO TO FFL@CMTTAC.COM WITH YOUR ORDER NUMBER AND NAME ON THE FFL.
GEN 3 UHP15A CROSS MACHINE TOOL BILLET RECEIVER SET
- GEN 3 UHP-15A LOWER 5 AXIS CNC MACHINED FROM 7075 T6 BILLET
- UPUR-1 UPPER PRECISION 5 AXIS MACHINED FROM 7075 T6 BILLET
- TYPE III CLASS II ANODIZED TO MIL SPEC STANDARD
- MILSPEC MAG-WELL PROFILE IN LOWER WITH HUGE LEAD IN CHAMFER
- .154” DIAMETER TRIGGER & HAMMER PIN HOLES IN LOWER
- UPPER TENSIONING SCREW IN LOWER
- MULTI CAL MARKED LOWER
- INTEGRALLY MACHINED TRIGGER GUARD
- COMPATIBLE WITH SB TACTICAL AND MAXIM DEFENSE PDW STYLE BRACES
- HUGE FLARED MAGWELL ON LOWER
- BOLT CATCH ASSEMBLY SCREW SUPPLIED FOR LOWER
- AMBI BOLT RELEASE
- AMBI MAG RELEASE LEVER
- COMPATIBLE WITH STANDARD UPPER/LOWER PART KITS
- LIFETIME WARRANTY AGAINST MANUFACTURES DEFECTS
- You may choose from one of the standard engraving options or have us laser engrave your SBR or Trust information on the receiver. SBR or Trust information is engraved to the .003 depth required by the ATF. SBR or Trust information can be engraved on the bottom of the trigger guard or on the right side of the receiver above the trigger pin hole. When selecting the SBR engraving option please specify desired Text & Location desired for the text to be engraved in the Notes area when placing your order.
Tn. Residents will have 9.75% sales tax added to order.
Must Be 21 to order
Write a reviewFirst Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: